* a sci-fi romance that follows the same couple from the previous tale (BLUE GALAXY—a rare phenomenon in this subgenre)
* a romance that explores issues of trust
* anti-heroines who face daunting missions…
* …and the heroes who have to make tough choices as a result
* dialogue that pops. I would share some examples if they weren’t so spoilery!
* biological enhancements that give characters super human abilities
* watching evil dictators being brought to their knees
* science fiction romances that delve into the destructive nature of family secrets
* subversive takes on heroes and heroines
* stories that deal with family dysfunction, space-opera style.
* a gentle pace and character introspection
* a sweeter heat level
If this type of story is up your alley, guess what? You’re in luck—Diane Dooley’s BLUE NEBULA releases September 24, 2012 from Carina Press! Happy reading!