Here's the cover:
This cover has a very "alternate dimension" feel to it, which is a perfect fit given what I've read of the series. The clockwork/time travel device in the background also lends it a very "Journey To The Center of The Universe" flavor. If I ran into something like that while traveling aboard my space ship I would totally freak out and love it at the same time. Gargantuan alien time clocks can beam me up anytime, yessiree.
I wouldn't have minded seeing Ashe on the cover, but given how difficult it is to find images of futuristic women that don't fall into the Barbie
Here's the story blurb for KICKING ASHE:
When you save Time’s tush—or its version of one—it ought to cut you a break, not kick your tush some where and some when. Though boo yah on providing a hot guy in leather to pull that tush out of the impact crater that Ashe so did not make despite the somewhat damning evidence to the contrary.
So, the sitrep:
• She's stuck on primitive planet
• Time Tracker suit down
• Lurch (her nanite) unable to connect to any tech (see primitive above)
• Surrounded by a bunch of buccaneer types who haven’t been around nubile, young women cause it's against their law
• The one guy (Vidor Shan) she’d like to kiss on the mouth is off limits (time rule)
• Someone gunning for Shan from somewhere in time
• And, oh yeah, some really strange meteorites are making landfall in some very strange ways.
Seems Time has a new hobby: kicking Ashe (and shame on It for doing it when she’s down).
Not that she plans to stay down. Or give up the guy.
Ashe, you go, girl!