Well I must say, The Book Smugglers are a truly discriminating bunch. Not only do they present thoughtful, in-depth interviews of Romance and Speculative Fiction books, but they’re a pop-culture addict’s dream with all of the fun-tastic features to be found on their site.
Also, they tagged The Galaxy Express. Here are the results.
Copy the list below.
Mark in bold the movie titles for which you read the book.
Italicize the that you’ve watched.
Tag 5 people to perpetuate the meme. (You may of course play along anyway.)
1. Jurassic Park
2. War of the Worlds
3. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
4. I, Robot
8. The Stepford Wives
9. The Time Machine
10. Starship Troopers
11. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
14. The Running Man
16. The Mothman Prophecies
18. Blade Runner(Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?)
20. The Island of Dr. Moreau
21. Invasion of the Body Snatchers
22. The Iron Giant(The Iron Man)
23. Battlefield Earth
24. The Incredible Shrinking Woman
25. Fire in the Sky
26. Altered States
28. The Postman
29. Freejack(Immortality, Inc.)
31. Memoirs of an Invisible Man
32. The Thing(Who Goes There?)
33. The Thirteenth Floor
34. Lifeforce(Space Vampires)
35. Deadly Friend
36. The Puppet Masters
38. A Scanner Darkly
40. Monkey Shines
42. The Handmaid’s Tale
45. From Beyond
48. Body Snatchers
And I tag...
Lisa (Lisa Paitz Spindler)
Frances (Frances Writes)
Laurie (Spacefreighters’ Lounge)
Mftz (Flying Whale Productions)
Natalie (What Time Is It Again?)
And Agent Z, because an Intergalactic Spy is never too busy for fun (you can park your list in the main lounge a.k.a. the comments section)!
Oh, was that seven? *breaks into a Joker grin while rubbing hands together*